Today we talk with Justin Nizer of Eyewax Films about life on the road shooting documentaries with A-list musicians. We discuss networking, finding clients and working with production budgets, big and small.
- 0:30 The Backstory
- 4:00 Nerding out vs Networking
- 7:00 Creative vs Business
- 9:15 Workflow and Scaling Up
- 16:00 The Blurring Economics of Production
- 19:55 Regimens for the Off Season
- 26:30 What is Eyewax?
- 28:30 Dance Music pays my bills.
- 38:30 What’s Blurry in EDM Documentaries
- 44:15 Justin Nizer’s Drug of Choice
- 45:55 A Word to Young Creatives
- Zedd “Moment of Clarity” Documentary on YouTube
- Porter Robinson “Worlds” Tour Documentary Episodes
- Native Instruments
- Samsung Note
- @Eyewax on Twitter
- @justinnizer on Instagram