Today on Blurred, we have Mark Fitzpatrick the CEO and Opie Opfer the Creative Director for RUHM Luxury Marketing, a full-service creative agency for ultra-high-end homes and developments. Mark and Opie talk about drawing the personality out of a truly beautiful, custom home and inspiring potential buyers to create their own memories there.
We also get into the nuts and bolts of real estate marketing, why the status quo is NOT quo, and how to know whether a potential buyer might be bluffing.
In This Episode:
- 3:00 – What is Ruhm?
- 05:50 – The Status is Not Quo
- 08:35 – The Media and PR Strategy for Luxury Marketing
- 13:30 – How does Ruhm make money?
- 16:10 – Using Data to Create Successful Campaigns
- 20:30 – What Parts of a Website Drive the Most Traffic
- 22:15 – Where Lines are Blurring in Luxury Marketing
- 26:15 – Pushback from the Real Estate Industry
- 28:30 – Crafting the Right Message – Cavu Vegas and Hurlingham Drive
- 35:15 – Who Retains Rights to the Creative?
- 38:55 – A Sketch of a Successful Creative Partnership
- 41:45 – Ruhm’s Philosophy on Tech and Gear – Rent vs Buy
- 44:30 – Next Steps for Ruhm and Contact Info