Chris Denson, a comedian turned creative director, is the founder of the podcast Innovation Crush and an innovator of media strategy and planning at Ignition Factory. In this episode, Chris chats with our Blurred hosts about his thoughts on emerging media, opens up about his “roller coaster” journey to get where he is today, and inspires listeners to be connoisseurs of culture in order to be successful storytellers.
This week we wrap up part two of our conversation with Doug Kincade, Content Strategy Director at Huge Inc. – a digital design, marketing, and technology agency. Doug oversees design and implementation of digital content, strategy, and user experience for clients like Google, American Express, Lexus, the US Department of Energy, among others. Read more →
This week, we begin part one of a two part conversation with Content Strategy Director, Doug Kincade. In this episode we start the conversation by talking about the use of data analysis, creativity, and generosity to create ideal online user experiences for consumers of big brand and Fortune 100 companies. Read more →
Today on Blurred, we have Mark Fitzpatrick the CEO and Opie Opfer the Creative Director for RUHM Luxury Marketing, a full-service creative agency for ultra-high-end homes and developments. Mark and Opie talk about drawing the personality out of a truly beautiful, custom home and inspiring potential buyers to create their own memories there.
We also get into the nuts and bolts of real estate marketing, why the status quo is NOT quo, and how to know whether a potential buyer might be bluffing.
In This Episode:
- 3:00 – What is Ruhm?
- 05:50 – The Status is Not Quo
- 08:35 – The Media and PR Strategy for Luxury Marketing
- 13:30 – How does Ruhm make money?
- 16:10 – Using Data to Create Successful Campaigns
- 20:30 – What Parts of a Website Drive the Most Traffic
- 22:15 – Where Lines are Blurring in Luxury Marketing
- 26:15 – Pushback from the Real Estate Industry
- 28:30 – Crafting the Right Message – Cavu Vegas and Hurlingham Drive
- 35:15 – Who Retains Rights to the Creative?
- 38:55 – A Sketch of a Successful Creative Partnership
- 41:45 – Ruhm’s Philosophy on Tech and Gear – Rent vs Buy
- 44:30 – Next Steps for Ruhm and Contact Info