The Void is a full virtual reality experience that takes place in real space and real-time. Think full immersive VR meets interactive narrative multiplayer storytelling meets…the entertainment experience of the future. Basically it’s the Holodeck. Read more →
Today on Blurred, we have Mark Fitzpatrick the CEO and Opie Opfer the Creative Director for RUHM Luxury Marketing, a full-service creative agency for ultra-high-end homes and developments. Mark and Opie talk about drawing the personality out of a truly beautiful, custom home and inspiring potential buyers to create their own memories there.
We also get into the nuts and bolts of real estate marketing, why the status quo is NOT quo, and how to know whether a potential buyer might be bluffing.
In This Episode:
- 3:00 – What is Ruhm?
- 05:50 – The Status is Not Quo
- 08:35 – The Media and PR Strategy for Luxury Marketing
- 13:30 – How does Ruhm make money?
- 16:10 – Using Data to Create Successful Campaigns
- 20:30 – What Parts of a Website Drive the Most Traffic
- 22:15 – Where Lines are Blurring in Luxury Marketing
- 26:15 – Pushback from the Real Estate Industry
- 28:30 – Crafting the Right Message – Cavu Vegas and Hurlingham Drive
- 35:15 – Who Retains Rights to the Creative?
- 38:55 – A Sketch of a Successful Creative Partnership
- 41:45 – Ruhm’s Philosophy on Tech and Gear – Rent vs Buy
- 44:30 – Next Steps for Ruhm and Contact Info
Today on Blurred Radio, we talk with Erin Judd of No Frames in New York City about starting a commercial production company from nothing and scaling it to 4 locations in 3 countries. Erin also enlightens us on how to make and maintain excellent relationships on accounts, the ways in which widespread content is changing client expectations, and what it means to take care of creative people in honest and human ways. Read more →
In this episode of Blurred, we talk to Edward Garcia, veteran director/producer at PS89 Media, specializing in high-level internal corporate marketing and communications. We talk to him about how corporate media budgets are shifting, how to hang onto a client through the toughest of circumstances, and what’s blurry in the world of intra-brand communications. Read more →